- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27thTHURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27thBig City Cat: My Life in Fok Rock-Book Signing
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27thPoor David's
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27thCofee House Live @ St. Andrews
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28thFRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28thMcGonigels Mucky Duck
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28thMain Street Crossing
- No tour dates currently available.
Sarah Borges’ songs remind us that simplicity and clarity can be more impactful than clever metaphors and the complicated machinery that accompanies most pop singles today. The songs that comprise her latest LP, Love’s Middle Name (which finds her reunited with the band the Broken Singles), are a scorching batch of compositions that demand to be played loud, then louder as their hooks sink in, and the listener is given no choice but to sing along at the top of their lungs. _POPMATTERS
Click here for to view Video, courtesy of POPMATTERS